To facilitate the institutional and management capacity building of the NGO sector for its efficient and effective provision of services to the respective communities.
- To formulate and deliver capacity building programs for the institutional strengthening.
- To develop a panel of competent Resource Persons and consultants at National and Regional Level.
- Undertake to Develop and conduct Training programs, Workshops, Seminars, Field Studies and Consultancy Services for Voluntary, Government and other Development Agencies.
- To Develop and update training manuals.
- To Produce and develop training materials.
- To liaise with NNAF who develop Policy and Advocacy matters related to NGO Sector.
- To function as a Resource Centre in the Development Field by providing Guidance and Management Information.
- To function as the Focal Point of the Development Sector Organizations’/Communities in Networking with relevant National and International Agencies.
- To develop the Capacity of Management Development Center in Advocacy, Training, Consultancy and Research.